Join us for a series of events, trainings, and activities aimed at promoting mental well-being, building social connections, and increasing sense of belonging on campus! We can't wait to see you there! All events are free and open to all students, faculty, and staff.
All Upcoming Mental Well-Being Awareness Week Events:
We will be having a raffle at every event for giveaways from many local businesses, listed below!
For a printable flyer, click here.
Monday, February 12th
- Build Your Own College Thriving Kit: Build a personalized box with specialized items to help you thrive and succeed this semester. Meet the faculty and staff champions while building.
- 11am - 1pm, Havener Center
Tuesday, February 13th
- Mental Well-Being Ambassador Training: This training is open to all students and teaches you the skills to support your own and others' mental health and overall well-being. Lunch provided!
Wednesday, February 14th
- Craft Station: Make crafts at your leisure for a relaxing break in your day. There will be multiple crafts available!
- Creative Arts Workshop: The workshop will consist of making sensory/calm down boxes. Join us if you like to be creative or want to gather new tools to help manage anxiety and stress.
- 11am - 1pm, Havener Center, Carver Turner Room
Thursday, February 15th
- Mental Health Screening: Take a quick mental health screening with a licensed counselor and learn about the resources available. Free socks provided to the first 200 participants!
- Vision Board Making with the Student Success Center: Make a vision board! All supplies provided, and free food provided to all participants!
Friday, February 16th
- Dog Days, Hosted by Delta Sig: Come pet cute dogs! Need we say more?
- 11am-1pm, Toomey Lawn (in the case of inclement weather, event will be moved to the Miner Oasis, 201 Norwood Hall)
- Family Night, Hosted by Graduate Education: Enjoy a night with your loved ones at this family-friendly game and activity night. Food provided!
HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR CAMPUS COLLABORATORS!
- Faculty Champions
- Staff Champions
- Student Success Center
- Delta Sig
- Graduate Education